CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 5 April 2007

REMIX...


Remixes....



Whew!I'm in a whirl! I JUST got around to listening to my cd collection after ages.I really enjoyed the flavoured ,remixed and jazzed up versions of golden oldies.Remixes are always welcome...

I remember when I participated in the Frank Anthony memorial debate competition and my partner whipped up this phrase in all of a frenzy :"old is gold,yeah...but it can't be sold."Too true.

If music in the metros exists to sell itself ,then it's got to come in a suitable package- enter the remix.!A day in the studio with the mix master (dunno what it does,just picked up the lingo)..and it comes out like it's had a Runway makeover (read The Devil Wears Prada)...there's that sizzling beat that was there in that disco song.and there's also that lilting music that ages ago,cured the insomnia you developed before math exam...



I'm simply caught up in the fabulousness of combining the old and the new so delightfully....puts me thinking...How would it be if i could remix my life!!!(grins stupidly).And hey ,while its great to be a teen,to be able to frequent multiplexes and cafes ,listen to music 24-7 ,to shop impulsively ...and explain away anything with the one line:"Hey,i'm a teen!".....I really miss going to Safari park with my dad,making dough faces with Mom,and it's not the silliness I miss,it's the sheer innocence and joy of it...so...I went into the kitchen ,with every intention of foolign around...but Mom's temper was not meant to be tested today...I was sent scampering back...uh-oh i've got myself in a time -warp here...I just can't have 2007 and 1993 together...

so..epople who've got solutions,or kind souls who have taken the H.G.Wells route...'temme what to do,meanwhile I'm just going to go and listen to some more of my cds! REMIXES AHOY,HERE I COME!!!

1 insights:

ankurindia said...

its nice music