CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 3 May 2009

Best rainy day songs

Rainy weather and music go together like Bollywood and drama,or like summer and heat,or like food and me....there,you get the idea.
Today's semi-hailstorm got me thinking of some of the tracks I absolutely love to play or listen to ,on rainy days.Since logic never governs me,my choice is spontaneous and may seem irrational.

1)Chak dhoom dhoom -Dil Toh Pagal Hai

Keywords-rain,madhuri,srk,delightful kids,dance sequence,foot tapping music

2)Chaiyya Chaiyya-Dil Se

Keywords :Lovely forest locale,Darjeeling's choo choo train,shahrukh looking delectable,lovely dark tunnels

3)She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5

Keywords: Great vocals,simple beat,universal emotion


4)Colourblind -Darius

Keywords :Vivid.Colourful.Cliched.Yet makes you smile


5)Queen Of My Heart -Westlife
Romantic.Pretty.Tinge of sadness.

I'll add more to the list as I recollect them.Do you have any favourite rainy day songs?What are they?

5 insights:

phatichar said...

"listen to the rhythm of the falling rain"...it's an oldie..sweet.

Nice blog, btw :-)

Unknown said...

some odr songs -
its raining men by geri
baarish ki boonde ...love it :P

VIDYA said...

@Phatichar,
Glad you liked the blog!
I tried the song you mentioned.By the Casacades,isn't it?It's charming :)

@Devika,
Nice seeing you on BLOGGER gal!
I like it's raining men too...but that really isn't about the rain is it? :P Keep visiting.Ta!

Unknown said...

My Fav Rainy day songs will be..
1. Come Clean- Hilary Duff
2. Garaj Baras - Junoon
3. Mera Bicchda Yaar/Titliyan - Strings
And a couple of others i just can't remember rite now...

VIDYA said...

Hilary was awesome in come clean...wonder why she doesn't do stuff like that anymore?