CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 26 June 2009

No,I'm not a Legilimens!

All of us,at one time or another,have faced double standards.And doled them out too. And while people may have reason to mask their real feelings from time to time,constant pretense is just …annoying.

Sometimes I wish people would tell me what exactly they think of me.But since they never do that,I have to play mind reader and lemme tell you ;it’s really hard to filter out true emotion from all the socializing crap.But a part of me wonders if I’ll be able to handle the truth. Dependent creature that I am,I dont really know if I’ll be able to digest the idea that a friend or a loved one prefers not having me around.


Sure,no one can hope for universal popularity,to borrow a phrase from Dumbledore.All one can hope for is a little honesty,some patience and a tinge of reality in the farce that are some relationships today.

Ah hope!

2 insights:

Gauri Gharpure said...

u know, my father said no one really pays attention enough for you to be bothered.. and then i read many things on the same lines in many great books.. yes, it bothers to know who really stands by your side, but you will eventually know when the situation demands

VIDYA said...

Yeah,but when?
It's really embarrassing when you think the world of someone ,only to realize that you were just another face to them!
Thanks anyway :)
Keep visiting :)