CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 6 February 2010

The best tunes

The best tunes are always the old ones :)
The very wise DJ on 94.3 FM ,Radio One (Bangalore's local radio station) says that people like oldies music because it isn't all electronic. I totally agree.
Music that reeks of synthesizer and voice edits is starting to bore me.It all sounds the same...one goes blimp blimp blimp and the other is a tic toc tic (yes Kesha,I'm sorry honey,i can't bring myself to like tik tok.)
The reason I posted this was because I'm celebrating Train-one of my favourite pop bands.They're not really old (depends-would you call late nineties old?...oh preteens,this question ain't for you. :D) but they make really nice and soothing music->not acapella ,but still...they don't sound very different when they sing live.Im' sure everyone's heard of their single Drops of Jupiter...and if you haven't ...listen now,you'll thank me for it :)


1 insights:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.