CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 11 May 2010

HAPPY 105TH ! :)

I owe an apology to my loving ,ever receptive space in Blogville.My blog,my only ,The Pensieve.
I'm generally one for celebrating every occasion ,be it a weekend,my friend's birthday,December 31st,or the fact that I found my phone after having nearly lost it (yes,again).
Somehow though,I've missed out blog birthdays,and other such blog affiliated paraphernelia. I thought I'd celebrate 100 posts,but Blogger tells me I already have 104 of these babies.
So ok then, * draws biiig breath *....
HAPPY 105TH POST!

'I solemnly swear I am upto no good.'Nor is Pensieve here. :D
Throwing loadsa blog lou around ! :)

Love your blogs people.Take pleasure in the little comments,stick your tongue out at the nasties that occasionally show up, fill it with music and your thoughts.

Coz,quite plainly,no one else is waiting to fill their space with your crap.:P
Cheers!

10 insights:

rachina said...

wow! 105! that's big...yay for u! :)

rachina said...

wow! 105! that's big...yay for u! :)

VIDYA said...

Hey!
Thank you :)

Arpita said...

105 babies, huh???? good job!

VIDYA said...

thanks Arpi!
Vist often :)

Sekhar said...

Congrats.. :)

VIDYA said...

@Sekhar...
thanks :)
keep visitin!

Express said...

haha! I have been blogging for years and my 100th post is just round the corner :) I celebrated my 50th with so my glam sham.. :D but then sometimes you just grow out of it..

the last line just so apt!

I like :)

congratulations! :)

VIDYA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VIDYA said...

@Express :
Sorry for not having seen this comment earlier!
Thanks so much..:)
Spread the love!
I like your blog too...very pretty.
:)
btw,you look mighty familiar.
Do i know you from somewhere?