CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 3 September 2010

Gesundheit

Having the flu puts the dampers on nice long weekends.I just finished my first set of internals and was looking forward to some quality me time.Well,my nasty cold hasn't stopped me from living the nap -snack -read cycle,but what it has done is banish all splendid fancies of early morning jogs in huge gardens and bouts of listlessness lovingly nourished by floating about aimlessly in the pool.

Darn you flu,fly away asap.

My to do to mend to buy list is getting longer and longer,and I fear the time has come to get my bottom off the couch and hit the city's burgeoning markets again.I love shopping,but I hate planning,or making budget lists ( saving is an icky word!)...alas,I'm no Trump,so I'll have to scour the streets for a good bargain,and all of this simply cannot be done when a stupid little cold and fever come a-visiting.

There are a lot of benefits to being les sick invalid though,and I'm milking it for all it's worth.Breakfast in bed , delicious "for the convalescing" meals ,cherished books and dvds are making their way to yours truly.Additionally,Mom,me and my Nani got around to listening to some Carnatic music that my uncle gifted my mom for her birthday last week,and rounds of banana milkshakes helped digest the whole thing...quite a decent morning,I must say.

Waiting to return to my normal hyperactive self though,and unleash the Tarzan within! :)

Happy weekend,y'all!

8 insights:

Anonymous said...

would u be offended if i said "get well soon" :P

Raj said...

shopping and bargaining :P

and tarzan? say the same dude who ran around in the forest naked?

erm i dont think i want that :P


and breakfats! in bed! lol. its really something isnt it? specially when naanis are such fantastic cooks!

VIDYA said...

@Say:Not at all :) Thanks !
@Raj:
Hey,you're talkin to the girl that invented the world's only successful shop n bargain plan !:P
Yes,breakfast in bed ,truly deelightful :)

Anonymous said...

banana milkshakes for flu ? really ? not sure u wanted ur flu to go away at all what with all the lazy fun you seem to have had!

and there can be no other joy than to land a great bargain on commercial street and have unknowing people gawk at your classy sense of style.

VIDYA said...

@Jan:
Haha,bang on!:D
Sssh though.It's our secret.

Rachina Ahuja said...

aah ze pampering! good stuff that :P

VIDYA said...

Rach!
This is the first time you're commenting as a Blogger,usually,it's a visitor with no link back to your page.
Dunno why I'm dwelling on this instead of sayin-
Hey girl!
And pampering.yes,good stuuf.always!

Anonymous said...

Cool. Your blog looks great, and I’m glad i’ve found something here worth adding to my favorites.


levitru viagru kupit'