CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 1 February 2008

I'l have a slice...

2 WEEKS ,4 DAYS , 12 HOURS AND 36 MINUTES....
have elapsed since I stopped trying to be fit....as in ,stopped hitting the gym,or started hitting Subways or McDs.Blame it on the exams.To top it,my chemistry paper today did not go well.After a few nerve wracking hours where I just watched other people sketch ink over their sheets(commonly referred to as kaagaz kala karna in Hindi),I gave in.I could here the burgers and the lattes beseeching me to come ,wine ,dine and forget all about Chemistry...Always the impulsive one,I grabbed a pal and a fork,some scrawny 50 rupee bills and set off to the land where phenomena like eating disorders or words like diet were unheard of.

I blissfully devoured a Happy Meal.God,I can just picture those nasty little calories setting camp inside my body....pure evil fat.:(


And now three hours later,here I am ,laziness personified,perched comfily on a bean bag,blogging away my trouble,without actually mustering up the energy to get into my track pants and do some serious damage control.

I've read enough articles about self motivation,cholesterol,early obesity,fitness and waking up to a new "you" .In short,I've a degree in your average Fitness for Dummies manual.Knowing what detox food is however doesn't guarantee a body like Sharapova.Working along that path truly is something else...

Well,anyway I'm feeling a slight bit better,after all that moaning.Guess I'll log into the real world and bother some more suckers...err..people with my troubles.
And do NOT forget to thank me for this dose of medicine for insomnia.

Thanks a ton again ,readers!

1 insights:

Viraj said...

thnx for d medicine :P