CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 21 February 2008

"Latte"ral thinking...

If there's anything good about the cafe culture that's rampant today,it's the coffees they serve!Who said you can't have your cake and eat it too?If you're done with the first cup,go get a refill!
For the sweet-toothed undercover angels out there,there's always somethingwith butterscotch,caramel syrup or whipped cream in it.For the reality check guys,there are fiery espressos with a dash of cinnamon.For the busy businessman or your average corporate honcho,you've got a reliable black coffee,while for the kids,there's always something full of chocolatey gooey goodness.

Out of the many things,I'm thankful for,cafes figure high on my list.
Cafe made coffee is one of the many little things that makes life in the city a lil more bearable.Worried ,angry ,sad or disappointed,I find I can always drown my pleasures in a cup of good old mocha! :)

Cheers to all the coffee lovers out there.Let the magic last forever!

P.S:Yes,I did make this blog entry after a particularly delightful cup of Cappucino.

Later!

2 insights:

Arjun said...

I'm heading to the cafe right now...hehe..

Nice one....

VIDYA said...

@ Arjun,
Thanks...lemme know which coffee you ordered.:)