CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 27 April 2008

Wishlist

The most motivational ideas about doing certain things come to me when I'm doing other things which are very important,and I end up losing focus in the task at hand.

Like today,i was writing my AIEEE entrance,and halfway through a question on Organic Chem,I began wondering why I haven't given myself enough time in a long long period.

There are lots of things I'd like to do right now...

1)I want to hit the pillow without having to set an alarm fr tomorrow morning.

2)I want to go for a long jog in the park with my jogging buddies (an assorted group of people who need to lose as much of lard as moa) (sheepish grin)

3)I want to download every song that Norah Jones has ever sung ,learn them all by heart and sing myself to sleep with them this very night

4) I want to locate my school yearbooks and leaf through my articles in them,my class photos,and relive that classroom euphoria.


5)I want to watch HP movies 1 through 5,kinda like a movie marathon ,non stop.

6)I want to drink a glass of melted Dairy Milk (I told ya I was a lardy person :) )

7)I want to ride a comet to the moon and sit on a cloud whilst watching you poor earthlings satisfying your selves with reading blog entries of adventures!(now don't be offended or anything)

8)I want to go for a drive with my Dad,(who lives in another city,btw,)times,like earlier times, singing "Mein shayar toh nahin "at the top of my voice,with orchestral accompaniment courtesy Dad.

9)I want to persuade my Mom to go for a medical check up.She says her left arm feels spasmed,and she's just not looking into it(Between you and me,it's parents who are the kids sometimes)

10)I want to think of more things to say on this list of mine.I fear I'm coming off too non-ambitious ,what with a mere ten-point list and all...

However,as always...




You took the words right out of my mouth,Calvin. :(

1 insights:

pandian chelliah said...

cute.....
and the line calvin says....amazingly true......
clap clap