CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 4 January 2010

Pretence.Not a fan.

All of us,at one time or another,have faced double standards.And doled them out too.While people may have reason to mask their real feelings from time to time,constant pretence is just...annoying,

Sometimes,I wish people would tell me what exactly they think of me.However,they never do that,so I have to play mind reader and lemme tell you;it's really hard to filter out true emotion from all the socializing crap;
but a part of me wonders if I'll be able to handle the truth.Dependent creature that I am,I don't really know if I'll be able to digest the idea that a friend or a loved one prefers not having me around.

Sure,no one can hope for universal popularity,to borrow a phrase from Dumbledore.All one can hope for is a little honesty,some patience,and a tinge of reality in the farce that are some relationships today.

Ah hope!

P. S : I almost forgot...HAPPY NEW YEAR folks!Keep your spirit soaring and make 2010 your best year yet :)

5 insights:

Unknown said...

Its boyfriend trouble. I bet.

the constant blogger said...

i totally agree wid ya vidya!!

VIDYA said...

@T Rex: Oh no you don't.Don't stereotype.At least not with posts,mister.:D

@Pachchu,
hi5!:)

vijayalakshmi k said...

love the title of your blog...especially the subtitle '"COGITO ERGO SUM"'....
pretence.not a fan
but for pensive,a big fan.

VIDYA said...

@vj,
thanks loads re!!
Btw,are you plannin on updating the ORbit?
Ever?
Hurry up n write me something wonderful :)