CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 15 January 2010

Thought for the day #1

Well,this is not so much my thought as it is Stephan Gellet's.I remember seeing this on a poster just outside the Headmistress's office of my old school.It came back to me today out of nowhere and I just had to post it.



"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I
can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let
me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again"

It is a lovely thought,one which prompts lovely action!:)

Alright,that's all for today.Breakfast awaits.

Toodles !Have a good day :)


6 insights:

Unknown said...

great appetizer for thought. When's the main course coming. Asking for my just desserts you know.

VIDYA said...

haven't written a decent post in a while now...but i'll rustle up something for the main course...maybe you'll be pleased as pie :)

Mystique said...

I'm uninspired. And sick and tired.

VIDYA said...

my pwetty lil quote didn't help?
Aw man.
Me thinks chocolate is the only remedy now.

Jil Jil Ramamani said...

>> Clicks the imaginary *like* button :)

VIDYA said...

@Jil jil :
aah,the FB addict arrives. :)
Thanks,and keep visitIng!