CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Tagged :The ABCs of me

Hello all!
I tagged myself upon reading this particularly delightful tag on Misty Rhythm's blog.
So,without ado,here's presenting-the ABCs of me.

The rules of this tag are :
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share the ABCs of you.
4. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

A- Available/Single : Very much single,but...not available.No further questions.

B- Best Friend : Sakshi and Aks...my jaans! :)

C- Cake/Pie : Cake!I don't fancy them crusty pies with weird sticky syrup on the top much. Gimme a handful of sinfully rich chocolate pastry,and I'll be a happy gal!

D- Do you want anything right now? Hmm...you don't look like a genie,but I'll tell you anyway. A burger and fries from McD.I haven't had lunch yet,no one's home,I'm too lazy to fix something myself,and I'm too lazy to move my ass off this couch.

E-Essential item you use every day ? My glasses.The rims are a pretty icicle blue and they convince me to stay away from contact lenses.

F -Freedom to me is ? To be able to live life the way I want to ,without having to tread on anyone's toes.

G- Giggle/Laugh ? I've always wanted to produce a feminine,lilting giggle,but my chords resonate with rather unladylike bursts of laughter and snorts .Hmph!I don't like G so much anymore.

H- Heart/Brain ?Heart! :) Jo bhi ho,dil se ho!

I - Indulgence/Addiction : Brownies,the Web,and solo karaoke sessions (there's a reason they're solo :D :P)

J- July or July? Me not likes July much.It always signals the end of the holidays ,and the start of early mornings. :(

K- Kids and their names ? Whaaa...? Have nevvver thought about that!Oh...err..emm...ok let's just be embarrassingly straightforward about this.
Aryan, if it's a boy,and Tara,if it's a girl. *turns crimson

L- Life is...?Life can be an adventure,a fairytale,a horror flick,or a gamut of all these.It can be anything you make it out to be.It's outrageously unpredictable,uncontrollable and thrilling.And that's what makes it an addiction.Whoa!!!I dunno what about this word reduces tough cookies to pools of poetic phrases.

M-Mistakes - Made plenty.Moving out of Hyderabad was the biggest one.There's no point on analyzing them over and over again though,nobody's perfect eh? (and nobody's me!! lol...yea,the kindergarten kid in me is very much dominant.Hah!)

N-Number of siblings ?N for none.Do my (once beloved)dolls count?

O -One thing I hate to accept ?The fact that you can't change the past.That and the concept of low cal.(BLEH!)


P -Pictures/Reality? Pictures.I'm a sentimental fool most of the time;besides, reality can wait. :)

Q -Quote for today? "Just do it."

R -Reason my brain is working these days : Oh,this is news to me! :p

S -Season ? Winter.I think reading too many Enid Blytons as a kid may have brought about this choice,but I honestly,believe winter is a season of pure beauty.The chill,the food,the celebration...,it's all good!

T- Tag 3 people ? Ok,I tag Devika,Sayesha and ,,,you!Now go do this tag,sucker!!!;)

U-Unknown fact about me ? I act like rude comments and names don't affect me at all,but they do.A lot. Also,I own a hell lot of "lucky" possessions,and woe betide you if you happen to lose one of them !

V -Vegetable I don't like ? Beetroot.*sticks tongue out* Why would anyone want to eat something which makes your plate look like it's been given a blood bath (beetroot lovers,sorry!)

W -Worst habit ?I forget where I put things very easily.It's gotten me into cartloads of trouble,and I still can't seem to stop.

X- X-rays you've had? Enough x rays to give your bedroom some hideous looking wallpaper.

Y -Yes/Yuck ? Yes or yuck to what? This tag?In that case, yes!

Z- Zodiac :One stubborn Taurean.


Now run along,you!Have a nice day :)

2 insights:

aks said...

awesom one re....ahem !!aryan ??looks lyk u alrdy planned ur future n al..lol jst kiddin...nice 1 my fav letter one being"f"onelol...great job viz!!

VIDYA said...

LOL...
And no no,i haven't planned anything.
Guess who got me started on the idea of thinking up names?
Harmeet :D :)